Vaccine For Sputnik V
The Zydus Cadila Vaccine is one the first of its kind because it is made for kids. The kids of the age group 12-18 years can easily take it and get a boosted immunity against Covid-19. However, this is not the only great quality of this vaccine. The Zydus Cadila Vaccine is a needle-free vaccine.
So, the kids can take it without any type of pain. The vaccine uses a jet injector, which releases the plasmids into the dermis from the skin pores. This is a very safe process but is comparatively expensive. However, negotiations are going on between the Government of India and Cadila Healthcare. The Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration process will start soon after the two parties agree on common ground.
Who is Eligible for Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration?
The Zydus Cadila Vaccine is for kids. So, only those individuals can take the vaccine who are between 12 to 18 years of age. If you are below 12 years, then you are not eligible for any vaccine in India. In case you are above 18 years of age, you may take either Covishield, Covexin, or Sputnik V.
The individuals who want to get a Zydus Cadila Vaccine jab need an identity card bearing their photograph and age (or Date of Birth). A mobile number is also needed to book the slots for the first, second, and third dose of Zydus Cadila Vaccine. If you want to know about the Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration Process, then we have covered it in the next section.
What is Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration Process?
The Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration Process is very simple. If you have booked a slot for any other vaccine until now, then this process is going to be very easy for you. If you have not booked a slot yet, then also we will guide you through every step of the registration process. In this section, we will discuss mainly the Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration process using the Cowin web portal.
1. Register on the Portal
- Open the Cowin portal on your computer. You can also click here to open it.
- Click on the Register/Sign In tab on the right corner on the top. A new tab will open which is the registration portal of Cowin.
- In case the registration portal does not open, you may click here to open it.
- Now, enter your Mobile Number (or any other family member’s mobile number) in the designated space.
- You will then receive a Time Password (which is valid for 5 minutes).
- Enter that OTP and then click on the Sign In option. If you do not get an OTP until 5 minutes, then only you should click on resend OTP.
- Now you have to click on Register Now to register for the vaccine. If this number is already registered, you need not register again. Simply go to the next section in this case.
- Select the Identity Card you have from the list. For example, let’s say you have your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the Aadhar Number (or any Identity Card Number) and your name, gender, and year of birth in the required space.
- Finally, click on Register, and a pop-up message of Successful Registration will appear on the screen.
- In the same way, you can add other kids too. But it must be less than 4 members per mobile number.
2. Schedule an Appointment
- Now, to schedule an appointment, click on the Schedule option against the member with whom you want to book an appointment.
- Click on Schedule Now and a new page will open up for Covid Vaccine Appointments. Either choose the Search by District Option or Search by PIN Code. However, we recommend you to choose the District Search as it gives more results.
- Choose the District, Vaccine Type, Dose Number, and whether Free or Paid. You will see a list of Health Centres and Hospitals as per the filters.
- If you see a slot empty, click on it and select the time of Dose. Finally, click on Schedule.
When will Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration Start?
The Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration will start as soon as the price is finalised between the government and Zydus Healthcare. Also, there is an ongoing discussion between the experts of the DCGI on the number of doses for the kids. Most probably, there will be three jabs of this vaccine given to the kids on the 0th, 28th, and 56th day. These jabs will be using a jet injector which will be painless.
This was the complete information about the Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration process, eligibility, etc. We shall soon update this post with the exact dates of the registration once it begins. Besides, if you have any other queries regarding this vaccine, you may write in the comments section and we shall get back to you.